A little while back I was planning my outfit for the burlesque and cabaret night I went to and I didn't really have the right shoes for my dress nor the money for a new pair. Then I had the idea to customise a pair I already had! As I already make accessories using felt, I figured I would give that a go.
These are the shoes.
I drew the design I wanted to use and made a pattern then I proceeded to make a silhouette as a base.
I then cut out all the other shapes to sew on.
I finished with some top stitching in embroidery thread and then glued them on with a hot glue gun.
This is the finished product, I'm in love! I got loads of compliments on them too! :)